User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bugs iOS7 report

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bugs iOS7 report

Report some things in the bugtracker, but I see that there is no progress, so I'm going to go collecting bugs that go across in this version so that you can also add, in addition to the request to add the API of the MFI gamepads:

1. Date&Time object doesn't work.

2. Shows the icons of the battery, the operator and the top in the game, this tried both the iPad and the iPhone. Here is an image.

3. Support for Gamepad MFI

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hide the status bar, I believe you have to add this to the info.plist file:
    <key>UIStatusBarHidden</key>
    <true/>
    <key>UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance</key>
    <false/>

I remember looking it up somewhere and found this information. It worked for me. I don't remember exactly which one of those it was, just put in the one that's missing from your plist file.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I'll try the code, but I hope that Anders already add it to the exporter.

Date&Time Object, someone else has experienced it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully I'll manage to test my app on iOS7 this week. It uses date and time heavily, I'll let you know.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bugs iOS7 report

Thanks Yos!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've date and time used and doesnt expierience a problem with ios7 - can you tell me what exactly doesnt work?
    (I'm creating a calendar with the help of date&time)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi StingRay,

+Reset chrono
    +Start chrono

I compare the elapsed time of the timer
    Chrono>1"-50 then "...."

This is not working in iOS7 on Android I have no problems with the same game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koji, I have tested my game on iOS7, and there is no problem that I can detect with the Date & Time object.
    I also use Chrono > X in my code, as you do, and it works OK.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yos View Post
    Koji, I have tested my game on iOS7, and there is no problem that I can detect with the Date & Time object.
    I also use Chrono > X in my code, as you do, and it works OK.
    That strange selves do not work, I'm testing it on an iPhone 5 and iPad 3.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already working!

The problem is that in my two games I'm programming with extensions of iOS and Android at the same time, although MMF ignores this when you compile, is that some junk is in the code and gives errors. I removed all belonging to the Android code and it worked perfectly.

This I spend yesterday also with some testing of OUYA, although Android tablets and phones do not have problem, OUYA if you have these waste codes simply abort the game.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast