User Tag List

Thread: 1 event in first frame activate an event in another frame? Sub-Application Tool

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation 1 event in first frame activate an event in another frame? Sub-Application Tool

Alright so I'm trying to create a type of menu for my game. I've been messing around with the sub-application tool and it works good for bringing the menu up. But My game has achievements in it and I would like them to appear in the menu upon receiving them.

Example:

Player destroys object making an achievement object/notification appear for 3 seconds then be gone for good

When achievement object/notification appears-it appears in the menu frame the rest of the game.

Is there any way to do this?

Also when using the sub-application tool, when going full screen the sub-application doesn't go full screen. Is there a way to fix that?

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you want to use Global Values - make sure your Menu Sub-App has Share Global Values ticked in properties.
    Then you can simply set a a Global Value in your main app and read it in your Menu Sub-App (or vice versa)

Not sure about your full screen problem with sub-apps.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AyreGuitar View Post
    Sounds like you want to use Global Values - make sure your Menu Sub-App has Share Global Values ticked in properties.
    Then you can simply set a a Global Value in your main app and read it in your Menu Sub-App (or vice versa)

Not sure about your full screen problem with sub-apps.
    I got it to work with Global Values, just had to make a new object in the Sub-application that was 100% identical. Yay more objects

Quick questions, is there a limit on how many Global Values you may have? Is there a limit on how many objects you have on a frame? If you have a lot of objects outside the play area (Not seen) does that affect how well you computer can play it (Like will you get some lag?) Thanks!