User Tag List

Thread: Bugbox

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bugbox

It has just occured to me i have been posting bugs in the wrong section. I am not the only one, because i can see others posting in the same section.
    I hope these other areas are being looked at too.

The bugbox layout is not the best.
    It wasnt until i took notice of the dropdown selector (which was blank) - and when i dropped it down, i saw MMF2.5; when i set it to that. there were all the issues.

So if anyone thinks somethings amiss.. mephisto etc.. this is why

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In which section did you post them?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I've seen some in the Flash exporter section, E.G. http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/420

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep in flash. Btw can you report bugs in English? I do not want to duplicate reports if I found same bugs like yours.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cannot get back to the section - so i dont know which section they went in; now the dropdrown is on 2.5, it wont go back to where i was putting them.. and other users had put them in the same place i had also.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this the section you are talking about?: http://bugbox.clickteam.com/projects/bug-tracker/issues?set_filter=1&tracker_id=1

This bug report (made by you) was in it: http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/457

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before post any bugs you need go to products and select fusion2.5 after that you can post new issues in good section.

Or use this link : http://bugbox.clickteam.com/projects/fusion-2-5/issues/new

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes. the first time i posted, there was no product. i just never took notice after that.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I've been dealing with entries which have gone into the wrong place... the reason that you can't see the area you found before is that I've renamed it from "Clickteam Bug Tracker" -> "Bugs/Issues related to this website".

There is a bug tracker for the bug tracker and some people were not reading the instructions on the welcome page which tell you to select a product from the "Products" menu. From these pages eg. "Android Export Module" you then file a bug report using the "New Issue" option from the menu.

The welcome page featured a "Latest Products" box, which is where some people had been clicking on "Clickteam Bug Tracker". This is obviously confusing and not really relevant to how we operate the site so I have now hidden it which should reduce confusion... if of course people read the simple 2 lines of instructions on the welcome landing page. I know they won't though :-)

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was in bold red? you know i cannot read anyway