User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: In app purchase tutorial or example file?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question In app purchase tutorial or example file?

Is there any? I have noticed there are a whole section of "iOS Specific Example Files" in the iOS forum, but no in the android forum?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The Android In-app object has a pretty good help file included with it.
    I think a read thru that should get you pointed in the right direction.

The example files for it are located here on your hard drive:
    Multimedia Fusion Developer 2\Examples\InAppAndroid

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, thanks Jeff, I always forget to check the example folder. I am on the wrong computer now though, but i will check out the examples tomorrow.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So do I So does everyone.

Something we need to fix.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe in MMF2.5 you could add a button under help labeled "open examples folder" to bring up the examples folder? That would probably help fix it, right?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, i must have been out of the loop or something, just found a thread about Mmf2.5 :S Box2d built in? I am chocked! This is what I have been waiting for

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I have read through the help file and looked at the examples but I am still confused :/ The help file seemed very general, and the example file I am looking at "TestInApp Billing" is 70 events without any comments and a lot of expression events. Some sort of step by step tutorial would be really helpful, is there anything like that, or some thread I have missed where there is more practical information? I really think it would be good and useful if there was a tutorial section like this on Mmf http://cookbook.gamesalad.com/
    I had to go there to find a step by step guide on how to create keys and certificates for the iOS runtime which is not optimal..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Gamesalad tutorials are useful for us and I also believe that there should be something as well for MMF inApp purchase both for iOS, Android and OUYA. And concentrate all the info and questions in a single POST.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you managed to work it out Koji (in app android)? If you have can you point me in the right direction?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried to figure this out but I am still stuck with this :/ Something like this would be very useful: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/73438-In-App-Purchases-a-guide
    Have anyone figured out how to get this to work and can give some instruction please?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast