User Tag List

Thread: Can't install Default Menu Options object on Windows Vista 64-bit

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Can't install Default Menu Options object on Windows Vista 64-bit

Hi, can some please send me the extension file for the Default Menu Options object? The EXE installer won't run for me, because I have Windows Vista 64-bit. Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did you download the object? If you used ExtensionView, then it probably means that the download link isn't valid, and, as a result, it downloaded an invalid installer, which makes it think that the problem is that it isn't a valid 64-bit executable, but the real problem is that it isn't a valid 64-bit or 32-bit executable, since it isn't really a proper executable in the first place. Try this download link: http://www.bumderland.com/objects/DefMenuOps.exe

And let me know if it works.

P.S. The same guy who made that object has also made several other objects, which can be found here: http://www.bumderland.com/objects/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you're right -- the EXE you linked to does work! Thanks for the help. And yes, I've seen some of Matt's terrific extensions. My favorites are Associative Array and Immediate If.

I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Immediate If is awesome. I used it in a five event Metroid-like game engine (well, six if you include global events, but it was designed to fit with the rules of a five event challenge I made (which allows for up to 5 global events)). His Overlay Redux object has been pretty much replaced by the Surface object, but he was still the first one to make such an object, which means it's still an awesome object.