Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I'm working on a project where I'm wanting to be able to export certain information to a PDF file. I know of the PDF Object, however, it seems a little buggy. Basic things such as changing the font to Arial causes it to not generate PDFs. I would like an estimate on what it would cost to have a PDF extension created similar to the PDF Object. The PDF Object uses the open source lib HARU.

Please login to see this link.

• This is a bit of an old thread, however, I'm still wondering about the possibility of a working PDF solution for Fusion 2.5. Originally it was for MMF 2. I'd have no issues with the finished extension being released to the Clickteam Community.

• Thanks for your response. I look forward to seeing it ready for 2.5. The issues I've had with it, such as setting font face and size were not related to Fusion version. I initially encountered these issues while using it with MMF 2 Developer. Currently I have MMF 2 Developer as well as Fusion 2.5 Developer. I'd be more than happy to test it out when you finish updating it.

• I know that this post is from 2014 but I really would appreciate an update for this object!
    I am having trouble trying to change font type and size. It does not work at all!

Hristos,

Edited once, last by Hristos: I want to recieve email notifications about this thread! (October 15, 2015 at 7:34 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!