User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 3D Openl Gl Engine

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frog, Sorry that it isnt working for you. Im using windows 7, that may be the problem but i doubt it. Did you want to try and use the OpenGl.mfx im using in my mmf directory?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that the one that you uploaded?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually yes it is i just tested them. Can i ask you, does the opengl.mfx extension even load/work for you? Have you tryed importing it into a new application? you know, the red cube icon.?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried, it doesn't show up when trying to add it to a new application, either, even after following your steps for getting it to show up.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, path, the version of the OpenGL object that nivram uploaded to the owner's lounge works quite fine. I think the problem was the lack of glew32.dll in the zip file you uploaded.

EDIT: Okay, now that I've looked at the source code, I can tell you that there are much more efficient ways you could have done it. For example, you could have used the ForEach object instead of a fastloop. Still a nice example, though, especially since it shows me how to combine the OpenGL collection with the OpenGL object (something Looki told me was possible that I couldn't figure out).

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Path

I looked in your application and it looks cool. Thanks
    You have many things going on and everything is new for me. But I will look at it now.
    Im very curious how you did it, do you have time to make a Youtube video how you started a opengl engine in mmf. From the beginning to end?

Also thanks to marv for uploading Opengl + examples.

I was trying blender, (3d program) but this is a new easy way to make 3d, just waiting for a tutorial about how it have been done

warlords

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warlords, i might consider making some tutorials once i'm able to get more stuff done with it. But its about getting to know the opengl functions and what they do, even i have some problems knowing all the functions still.
    But this extension is easier then using lua script coding opengl.

Also, understanding the vertex and texture cordinates functions( to draw ceiling and floor textures and stretch them out properly ) is ruff to do, at least for me it is.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi path

I have a question about add a Model like ms3d format. I searhed the net and downloaded a few models. Then I was trying to add it in your 3d game.
    But it crash for me. Then I tryed another example and it crash again.

I was wondering how you did it? Which 3D program did you use, because I have Blender and MilkShape 3D 1.8.5 installed. Bad Milkshape isnt free version, second
    I can't export it as a MS3D format on both programs. Which 3D program did you use?

I have made a Video, It's in Hd and sorry for the big size. You can download it here!

Link: http://www.warlordsfighter.com/video/opengl.wmv or view it...

Well it show you how to open your file. Then I tryed some Ms3d models to add in MMF, but it crash....How did you do that?
    I was thinking about converters like (3ds to MS3D) but Im not sure if it works either. Then you have a Animation on one of your models!

Thanks

Warlords

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMF crashes when you import too many models into the ms3d extension, Or when the 3d model file sizes are too big. Theres a certain memory the ms3d extension can take.
    So instead of importing models into it, you can either load the 3d model from file (best way), or you can try and create another ms3d object in your application with no models imported, and then try importing a 3d model.

And I use Milkshape, Its the only format you can use. Also in your video, you can save .ms3d files in milkshape by clicking Save As instead of Exporting.
    Heres a pic on howto load 3d model file https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...loadamodel.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi path

I have played with it and have a few question:

1.How can you move the ceiling down in Y so it fit or just above the wall?
    2.How to make a teleport? Move in X and Y?
    3.How to shoot?
    4.How to Jump?
    5.Using Gravity?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast