User Tag List

Thread: Help with Chartboost

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Help with Chartboost

I am trying to implement Chartboost in one of my old apps that I just released as a free game (with admob ads and hopefully chartboost)
    However I cant get the chartboost to work when using my id. Before I published the app I tried out the example file and that one worked fine. So all I tested to swipe out the default app id and app signature to the one I got when regestering an app in Chartboost: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...blic/chart.jpg
    I copy pasted the numbers and have double checked so I have the right numbers in the app. But when I tested the ads where not showing, and when trying the "more games" button I just get a brief "loading" message and then nothing.

I stripped down the example file to its bare basic (just two events) and tried again, but it still did not work with my id:s. I have attached an example of this stripped down version with the default id:s.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...d%20Simple.mfa

Because I stripped it down and the only thing that made it work or not work when trying was the fact if i was using the id:s in the example file or my own I assumed I had to actually publish the game before it would work with my id code. So now I have done that: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndthewitchfree
    But its still not working :/

Is there something else I have to do? If I understand chartboost correctly you can use it to make your own campaigns and stuff, but is that necessary to make it work to just show an add or acess the more games section?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    here is a link that maybe will clarify some of your question

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/81596-Chartboost-Extension-Step-by-Step-How-to-document
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks FVivolo I think it is working now! I have not fully understand why you have to create your own campaign yet though and the logic behind it, and what it does. Also It seems when I press "More Games" in my app i usually only get 1 game showing up in the more games section (Usually Candy Crush), is this normal?. Also I followed the instructions in the pdf to make my device a "test device" I dont get the reason why one would want that though, I could only see a test add instead of the real add, until I diactivated it.