Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • After my convention (Please login to see this link.) i received a copy of Dice Plus (which are cheap TBH) and I was interested in developing some multiplatform but for sake of it PC games using those dices. Anyone interested in taking a role of extension designer:

Please login to see this link.

As Crazy Ivan had some experience with bluetooth I PM him this thread but ATM I'm more keen in WP7 than iPhone (dice available for iPad)

So actions/conditions would be quite simple - what's dice orientation, position, independent changing colour values, temperature and so on.

This is what we are providing you with:
    accelerometer with the magnetic field sensor that gives you Full 3D orientation,
    Bluetooth 2.1 and 4.0,
    6 independent touch sensitive faces,
    6 independent LEDs that can glow in any color,
    a battery that gives you 20h of game play,
    a microUSB for easy charging,
    and yes, a thermometer.

End is near.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!