Thread: HTML5 Export Module

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HTML5 Export Module

Hi All,

I've been eagerly awaiting the HTML5 export module. I have been placing my free games at mathtricks.org - both flash and windows versions. I would like to have apps that can operate on other devices, that is why I really want to export to HTML5.

Is there any news on when this module will be released? Also, if it will be in beta for a while, is it still possible to become a beta tester?

Thanks!

Steve

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The HTML5 runtime will be released with MMF2.5, which is going to be released any day now, probably (there isn't really much time left for beta-testing for it in general, which means you probably can't get into the beta-test, unfortunately (but it also means you probably won't have to wait much longer)). MMF2 has exporters for systems other than Windows, such as the Android exporter and the iOS exporter, so, if those systems are the systems you want to make games for, then you can do that right now with MMF2, though said exporters cost money. If there is another system you wish to make games/apps for, then it would be nice if you could specify which ones so we can tell you which ones MMF2 has an exporter for already.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks HGF - good to know the wait is almost over! I was tempted to try the other exporters, but I decided to wait for the HTML5 runtime since that is cross platform, and would be the better option for my needs. I have the flash exporter, which worked well for PC browsers. I'd like to create cross-platform browser games in the future.

Steve

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a cross-platform browser game, I can see why you would want the HTML5 exporter. I'm not 100% sure about how much longer the wait is, but I'm pretty sure MMF2.5 was supposed to be released in late October or early November, which would be around now. It will be released this year for sure, though.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to know! Thanks HGF

Steve

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case you're interested. I hear that the HTML5 exporter for MMF 2.5 will have a limited free version baked right in. That'll be a good way to ensure it's suitable for your needs, and then purchase the full exporter later. According to Jeff from Clickteam: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/82252-About-MMF-2-5-)?p=609020&viewfull=1#post609020

The feature differences between the free and paid exporter, well... we'll find out when MMF 2.5 is here. We've still got a tiny tad bit of a wait to go.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the heads-up lh37

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased the HTML5 exporter but it will not run from my server. It works fine on localhost. I think the problem may be my server does not recognize the cch file. What mime type should I assign to this file?

Thanks,
    Dave

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    application/octet-stream

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also had this problem on my webserver, but couldn't find a fix. I found however, exporting the HTML5 as the "development" build type seemed to work on my webserver, where as the "final" didn't.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast