User Tag List

Thread: Bugs when handling sound cross platform

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bugs when handling sound cross platform

When doing projects that need to work cross platform there can be many unexpected problems that pop up. By far my biggest problem across all my apps so far have been in regards to sound. I have done tons of trial and error and different system to be able to handle sound and sound volume properly so they work both on Exe and Flash and I have finally come up with a system that works perfectly for having the sound volume being able to be adjustable and still work on those two platforms (Flash that is, Exe always works perfect no matter what). Now however I am also porting to Android and I have found that this new system is again not working when porting over to this platform :/ I have attached an example. A sound is playing over and over again, and you can press the - and + buttons to increase or decrease the volume. As I said above this system works perfect in Exe and Flash but if you port it over to Android the sound "slips through" about 10% of the time even when the volume is set to 0.
    Do anyone know a solution or modification to this that can make it work on android to (and iOS, have not tested that yet though)? I will report this to the bugbox to, but I would like to see if someone have a solution.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have a solution to this? I am having major problems in android now with this with sounds cutting off or doing high pitch noises. I will probably have to scrap the whole volume adjust options feature in the android version, but it would be nice if it could work somehow.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would bet its a bug with Android and you will need to report it so it can be fixed.
    Pretty sure there isn't a "work around"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have reported it to the bugbox, I have 4 reported bugs but no one seem to have been assigned to them yet :/
    http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues?author_id=me&set_filter=1&sort=updated_on%3 Adesc&status_id=%2A

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All my bug reports are over a month old now and still no asignee to them.