User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Android in-app purchase starter - tutorial

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The android in-pp extension only shows up in the Developers Version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am trying to get this to work now, but it feels like the last half of the tutorial is missing :P It would be nice with a very simplified example mfa file to go with this that make you press a button and see something happen in the "game" if you buy the thing. I honestly get stuck in the very first event of the example mfa. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-24_160528.png
    What does this even mean, what does it do? "Set developer payload to:"HereGoesASpecialString""

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    the payload string is a string that will be recorded with the purchase, this is useful to verify the origin of the purchase. from Google, is a developer-specified string that contains supplemental information about an order.

this information will be available after query when you review the purchased article you will get from Google server this string. basically this string is used for security. Let see this scenarios somebody bought your application or a article and the payload say nothing or say something different that you normally set during the purchase process, you will be able to detect an error, scam or even a level (you may add the level in which the user bought the article and congrats him because he only needed in an specific level).

if you feel that is not important for your game or application just leave it blank.

you may used as you need in your games/applications.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah thanks for that explenation FVivolo! It would be really great with a much simpler and "clean" example with comments like these to really explain what the events are doing. I was thinking of a simple example app where you have a static figure of a character. And you can press a button to buy 3 inapp items, hat, tshirt and boots. If you buy them the figure gets these items on him. Something simple and straightforward like that without any extra "fluff" that is not needed

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    did you check examples InApp Android folder C:\Program Files XXX\Multimedia Fusion Developer 2\Examples\InAppAndroid?

the example does the flow chart for inapp
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I checked those, but there are no commentary in the events

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I was needing too; just some simple, streamlined examples. I went ahead and released my game without even attempting the in-app purchases.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really think these types of tutorials should come with mmf2.5 as standard.. maybe something to consider in the near future =)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We are going to try to hire Danny to start making more tutorials and examples like these

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3