User Tag List

Thread: Virtual Patient Game for Medical Students

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Virtual Patient Game for Medical Students

Hey guys,

I'm a doctor and have been using MMF to make some pretty cool education software that implementw gamification principles. ITS FREE.

Just wanted to say a huge thanks for the Clickteam guys for making my applications possible! The app is designed around medical problems and illustrated through character dialogue, reading patient notes and asking patients questions. Its a huge step up from what is currently out there in the educational field. I hope this demonstrates MMF ability to be applied outside of just games. In 4 months the application has been download over 3000 times; not bad for a very niche market.

Roll on MMF 2.5; I have big plans! Plus I will be demoing MMF 2 to a panel of international medical educations in Prague this weekend as a way to push forward innovations in medical education. Enjoy!

App on apple store here - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/micr...ts/id669715783

You can also check out the other medical apps I have made with MMF here - www.oncallt.com

App on apple store here - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/micr...ts/id669715783

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Very interesting!

I am going to Facebook this one

Wonder if you can convert this over to the Android Export module with the minimum of fuss?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow thanks Jeff.
    I haven't had much of a chance to play around with ini files and the android exporter, which is the only thing stopping me from converting it over at this point. I would like to launch an android version though.

I'll be sure to give clickteam good coverage as a mobile development tool at the conference. I'm also running a workshop on using mmf2 to create apps, so maybe you will have a few doctors and clinical scientists hanging around the forum in future - http://www.mefanet.cz/index-en.php

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks fun, i might check this out