User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mighty Cricket - Free!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mighty Cricket - Free!

Get it FREE!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/migh...2121?ls=1&mt=8

A mighty battle for the highest run record! Tap to smash the ball over the fence as you face 6 balls from the world’s best bowlers. It’s all about big hits - timing is everything!

Get an edge with epic power-ups and earn combo bonuses to max out your score.

Challenge your friends in Game Center and compete for ultimate cricket glory!

- 4 power-ups (Extra Delivery, Easy Hitter, Strike Zone, Power Hungry)
    - Combo bonus (Steel Stumps, Extra Ball, 6 on Next Hit and Double Runs on Next Hit)
    - Customisable team colours
    - Challenge your friends with Game Center Leaderboards
    - Access to your all-time stats (runs scored, sixes hit, strike rate and more)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Can't seem to get a internet web page on this one, as soon as we do I will social media it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still trickling through the App Store It's out in Australia, so US is still to come. Thanks for the social media as well, appreciate it!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks awesome!
    A very veyr polished piece of software, i think this will be very popular if it gets enough marketing/limelight (especially with aussies as we are huge cricket fans lol)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually downloaded it last night and played. Really awesome, though i sucked at it haha. Everything from the crowd chatter, the effects and powerups was really well executed.
    I remember your name from awhile back (were you in atomic studios or something?), anyway good to see you've stuck with it over all those years and kept improving your skillset, i hope this game is a big hit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I spent a fair bit of time on polish, so I'm glad it shows. Also, you are correct, I've been around for waaaay too long to be proud of! (10+ years using Click products)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a fellow Aussie and a cricket fan, I must say well done. You'll have a decent sized audience for this game.

PS. It should include a mini-game where you have to scrub those tough grass stains out of your cricket whites. Extra points for realism right there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha! That mighty actually spruce things up a bit Cheers for the kind words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update for anyone that's interested. After launching on November 17 the game has had over 6.5k downloads and is hovering steady in the top 20 in sports in Australia.

I'm just finishing up an update (crunch time!) that introduces leagues that players can join and represent their country. Each week the scores are reset, so it's a great incentive for players to come back and challenge each other.

Achieving this was an interesting process, and we ended up creating our own basic extensions using the iOS dummy object Andos kindly provided in the iOS extensions forum.

The app communicates with a back end system called Parse(.com) and retrieves scores, player information and handles score submission. The extension is basically a version of the Get object, but has some extra functionality to handle the different calls.

We also added the ability for the players to earn "Diamond Ducks" (the in game currency), by watching a sponsored video. We are using the service provided by AdColony, and a simple extension that plays the video, checks if the video has finished and rewards the player.

BIG thanks to Clickteam for making this possible Hopefully we can keep making these games using MMF2 in the time to come.

The update should be out in a few days or so just after the next Ashes Test starts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast