User Tag List

Thread: New online turnbased gamesystem needs testing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iOS: New online turnbased gamesystem needs testing

Mainlobby.jpgMainlobby2.jpgGame_en.jpgGame_en2.jpgChat.jpgStats.jpgNewgame.jpg

Hi all,

I am working on a series of online turnbased games. Currently I have one working game. It is the simple boardgame Gomoku (5 in a row / connect 5 etc).
    I would like anyone interested to sign up for the beta, as this needs to be tested alot before release.

I need every aspect of the game to be tested, creating account, invinting players, playing games, winning / losing, resigning from a game, the rating system, chatting etc...

Currently you'll need an iOS device, as that's the platform I'll concentrate on first. I'll release the betatest versions through Testflightapp.com so you'll also need an account there.

Please state your interest in this thread and I'll pm each of you about details later. I plan to have the beta ready at the end of this week if I have gotten enough testers

I plan on releasing one free version and one paid version for each game. As a betatester you will get the full version for free

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, you don't need to be an iOS developer to betatest. Since I will use TestFlightApp, everyone with an iPad or iPhone will be able to test it, as long as I know your device's id.

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be happy to test, if you would be happy to test my game when it's in beta I have a TestFlight account and iPad 4 running iOS 7. If I remember how to find my device ID I will pm it to you

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure! You can download an app to find the UDID, or connect the device to your Mac, open up iTunes, go to properties and click on the ID so it changes to the UDID.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately i don't have an IOS device, but i am really impressed at what you've accomplished. From the chat to the custom list for whos turn/waiting.
    Very nice!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, macca02! I use a webserver, the get object, string parsing and fastloops for about everything in this game
    Hopefully I will get the game to work on Android someday as well..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iPhone4 will be help here?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Fano
    PM me your UDID and you're in