User Tag List

Thread: one game refuses to show chartboost ads

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one game refuses to show chartboost ads

works just fine on all my other games, but for some reason this one game won't show any ads. The impressions are still tracked on chartboost, but the ads just doesn't show.
    The "more games" dialog works just fine.

i am wondering if it has something to do with this:
    W/InputMethodManagerService(2006): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$ Proxy@420fc3e8 attribute=null, token = android.os.BinderProxy@42200e00

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This happens when there are not more ads to show or the game is new, wait a couple of day and you will start to see them.

No that has nothing to do with that.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, i thought it might be something like that, even though test mode didn't work on my phone which was strange.
    So i released it 2 weeks ago.
    i got a few thousand impressions and extremely few clicks, (some because the show more apps was working)
    now i got a new tablet and tested it on both, i even re-enabled test mode, and it clearly doesn't work on either device, nor for anybody else..

just to be sure about the clicks, one of my other games have at least 10 clicks on each 100 impressions, while this game has less than 1.

oh, and i just replaced it with leadbolt.. waiting for approval.. but it says i am required to update, so i doubt it works..
    edit: managed to update leadbolt to 6.1 by changing the jar file and messing with some functions in the runtime .zip file

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checking in to see if someone mentioned a solution, I have the exact same issue.

Hoping for a fix in Fusion 2.5

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This is the way chartboost work in android, they start with two click for the game and they will increase sending you ads, sometime in a day you will not see an ad. if your game start to be downloaded you will be receiving more ads. what you always receive is a "more apps" ads.

again this is not a problem with the object itself.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's obviously a problem somewhere, what do you mean by this? "they start with two click for the game and they will increase sending you ads"?

As i said, the game was released and had a couple thousand impressions counted, but no ads actually shown for anyone.
    and i believe that if campaigns show up in the more games dialog, they would/should also show an impression if that campaign is running in your game.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What is written, when you post your game and start a campaign you will receive at max two ads during the day, it depends on the campaign available so if they are run out of ads they not show ads but they count the impression, also if your game have a good download rate you will start to receive more ads than others.

I forgot to mention if you have not send the tax form also forget it to receive ads.

BTW i really prefer Leadbolt they always show and ad even if they show the same.

Also checking now they update the lib to 3.4 i will update soon.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo