User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Price of update to CF2.5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Jeff..!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $39 is very, very cheap! $49 is cheap! Thank you Clickteam for one heck-of-a-deal!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only by the engine's physical movements, $39 is nothing, thanks Clickteam for a price as appropriate, it looks like Apple, the next upgrade to Fusion 3 is free, as did Apple with Maverick, lol

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    $39 is very, very cheap! $49 is cheap! Thank you Clickteam for one heck-of-a-deal!
    Depends on the country, for example in China or India, it's expensive. In Poland is not cheap and no expensive is normal pirce.
    For example average salary in Poland is 1300zł ( $325 ) for month and in addition this is almost Christmas time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am very happy with the price for upgrading and was prepared to pay a lot more for such a good product. The Clickteam is very gracious for putting such a low price on the upgrade. Thanks again guys!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Can upgrade to CF2.5 Dev from MMF2.0 Standard?
    Is it only from MMF2.0 Dev?

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you should be able to do that but you need info from CT about cost of that.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 2 questions.

- CF2.5 Developer will be available on Steam in future?
    - MMF2 Humble edition eligible upgrade to CF2.5(Free or discount)?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ASD,

MMF2 Humble edition is not eligible to be upgrade to F2.5 at all. It's locked at 2.0 and can never be upgraded.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, the exact opposite was just announced, PixelatedPict. However, you can't get it for free that way. You still need to pay the $39.00 upgrade price.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast