User Tag List

Thread: Problem with orientation in the latest version of the Android (Landscape)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Problem with orientation in the latest version of the Android (Landscape)

Problem with orientation in the latest version of the Android public Yves in the last update.

If the game is in landscape displays it in portrait in MMF 2.0 and Fusion 2.5!

I am going to re-install the last Android exporter Installer to see if the problem disappears.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitive is a bug from the archives of Android that were published with the latest beta of fusion 2.5, reinstall the mmf2devb258_rc2_en_131012 and everything works again in MMF 2.0 and Fusion 2.5!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hi Koji,

Do you have a small example, because i have been migrating application from 2.0 to Fusion 2.5 with no problem?, if yes please post it that will help Yves a lot.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi FVivolo,

Today don't want to or touch the MMF since I'm finished the levels of my new game that I will present tomorrow at Gamexpo, by the way are invited to share a few minutes with us at the stand, will be Friday and Saturday only.

But the bug is very simple, generates an application in Landscape and load on any Android device, you'll see that the sample in Portrait, clear happens when you install files apart from Android that public Yves in the post.

This is the poster of my new game that we are going to show in Gamexpo Venezuela:

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes I had that too, but I though it was because I was in the middle of IntellJIead. Please have a look at that Fernando.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    François, I check with Fernando!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Yes Francois sure,working on it.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problem solved, thanks Fernando!