Thread: New Indie Project: Contractor

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Indie Project: Contractor

Hello guys,

I started making games when i was 14 years old. Back than i made visually bad games...well it was lack of experience.
    Now i m 27 years, between those more than 10 years i never used Fusion, acctually i made my games back than with The Games Factory, but last year i looked online for the TGF to make a game just becouse i missed doing that, and i did not realized how big it was! With the MMF2, now with the upcoming MMF2.5.

So i starter a indie studio, called The Donut Coffeeshop ( i won t get in why this name right now).

www.facebook.com/donutcoffeshopstudios

And the first thing i made was a PC game, its just a sample game. To practice my MMF2 skills, remember some things and learn new things, which is the most important.
    This sample game name is Bunny Battle, it was done for my niece, using her photo and Marios princess body. Its in our page in the Facebook if you want to take a look. You can also download it for free in our facebook page.

Now we are starting the real deal, its a project named Contractor. This game will be a fighting/shooting game.
    Where the main character will cross trough bloody battles to conquer territories and build! Houses, buildings, industries.
    So that way you can score some money to buy new upgrades, weapons, ammo, clothes, skills and other unlockable stuff.

Thats basically the idea of the game.

Here is some initial drafts of the main character:
    Turkish-concept.jpg

We are in the early stages of the game, soon it will be launched on kickstarter.

We also making contact with a real mma/boxing team to make some real fighters Bosses!
    Another feature will be a Rock band who ill made some of our soundtrack, and probably become bosses too!

So id like to know your sugestions, if you like this, would you play this game?
    Do you like the idea of real fighters becoming bosses?

banner-clickteam-forum.jpg

Thanks for the attention
    decoamorim@hotmail.com
    hotmail logo.jpg2.jpg
    PS: support our project and give a like in our Facebook page!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Snail!

I do not have much to show right now. The main character is being built. But soon well have a video and Demo game play for PC.

About the game will be a side-scrolling beat-them-up/shooter + some elements of RPG and strategy.
    My idea is that both arms of the player will be equiped with weapons, or boxing tecnics.
    So for exemple you ll be able to : stick the axe in the opponent with an arm and attack it with the other free arm.

The intention is to have a dynamic battle.

Also as i mentioned in the first post, you ll have to decide where to invest your money after you clear a location.
    For exemple: you already clear world A- and now you can either build some comercial building that will unlock power up Z or buy more skills.
    You decide where to invest and how to progress in the game.

Well i also have option B for that. But ill keep it in secret for now!

Probably ill use both!

I am alone in this project, if the Kickstarter works, ill quit my job and keep working on it!
    I hope it does

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)