User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Problem with chartboost, id dissapering

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Problem with chartboost, id dissapering

I am having a strange problem. I have got chartboost to work on iOS before so I have no idea why this is happening. I have a 14 second long video here showing the problem: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-03_184950.wmv

Basically it shows me putting in some numbers in the App ID and App Signature fields. But if I click away from the object and then click back to it the fields are blank again! I have tried with my real app id and signature to of course, but the same thing happens. Anyone know why this is happening and why it wont let me input anything?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think the new chartboost object only works on android, the ios version is so heavily bugged that it needs to just be implemented manually. the easiest way is to just follow the chartboost guide and do it all in xcode without using the chartboost object. if you want to display ads at specific times and use the more games dialog (i managed to do this, but it's a bit hackish), you use the object with just the events, and set up everything else in xcode using the chartboost guide, and modify the mmf code (paste in your app id and signature), and if i remember correctly a switch needs to be changed from case 3 to case 2 or something to make the more games dialog display.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Press the enter key while the box has focus...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it not even worth attempting to use the chartboost extension then? Just follow https://s3.amazonaws.com/chartboost/...SetupGuide.pdf ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, i added the chartboost object to my mmf2.5 app and added the IDs etc. Anyway it then turned out i manually added the chartboost sdk and changed the xcode and it worked but it didnt use the events i had set up (to show an advert after every three deaths. Any ideas on how to manually do this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has somebody updated the extension for 2.5? I haven't really touched it since I released it, as I have been so busy with AVGN Adventures and stuff...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder the same thing as DistantJ. My chartboost object looks like this in Fusion: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-13_184418.png
    and that works for Android. However I need the version that looks like this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-13_184309.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outcast, delete your version of Chartboost and install the one in the Chartboost thread here on the forum. That will install the version that works for iOS. You will have to do that everytime you upgrade Fusion.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Popcorn, that was exactly what i used to do before in regular mmfd2 to get it to work, or rather I replaced all the files. In Fusion that does not work though for me. Or do I have to erase every trace of the previous version? I am a bit confused since DistantJ seems to be the maker of this extension and he is asking if it has been updated for Fusion?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It worked for me in Fusion. I simply deleted the old extension first.

Apparantly the object has been ported to Android with new features, without beeing updated for iOS. Seems like there has been some communication trouble within Clickteam here. I told Andos about it not working on iOS several months ago, and he replied that this was not a CT extension. But it seems like the Android bit of the extension is controlled by Clickteam since whenever I update MMF/Fusion the chartboost extension that works for iOS is replaced with the new one that works for Android.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast