User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HTML5 Help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HTML5 Help

I have been tinkering with the new html5 exporter, and for the life of me cannot get the screen zoom and rotation to work. I played around with the hot spot and destination points and that yielded no results. Are there any example files I can look at or any wisdom here to share? I did try this on larger playfields too...

Not even the screen shaking worked for me. Obviously I am overlooking something.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have posted two threads for various subjects, this one yesterday to no avail.

I seriously need someone from Clickteam or someone who knows how to use this HTML5 exporter to help me out. I'm at the point of pure raging frustration of how I bought this thing and there is literally no support whatsoever from Clickteam on this export module so far. As of right now I have spent multiple hours trying to figure out my two issues blindly because there are no examples, and I cannot register my serial to access the owner's lounge.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There might be something on your firewall blocking the creation of a local server.
    I can't remember right off but that is reminding me of something

Did you try uploading the created HTML5 files to a webserver?

Edit -- I'll point Francois to your post hopefully he is around this weekend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, and the builds I launch locally that work will work as well from a webserver. But the ones that launch blank white screens do the same whether locally or webserver.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which extensions are you using in the ones that are white/blank?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You should see the HTML5 beta forum

Hopefully you can dig out some info about whats going on.

So if you put 1 active object on a frame and have it bounce around does that work?
    I guess my question is -- Can you get anything to work?

If that works then maybe something your trying to do in the HTML5 is a bug the tester didn't find.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Note to other users if you want early access to the HTML5 Beta test room since you purchased the HTML5 export module.
    Contact me thru the forum PM system. Let me know the name on the order or invoice number and I can add you manually till we get the forum registration system up to speed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have actually tested it where I start a new application under html5, place 1 active in the frame editor and it will build and run flawlessly. Then I repeat the process and it launches blank white. No extensions either time. But with the built in physics it hasnt worked at all. Thats when I started working with minimal objects to test if it was maybe a browser issue but I have had equal results in the latest firefox and chrome builds both good and bad.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I sent a note to Francois and I am looking for the HTML5 screen rotation example.
    Not sure where it went.

Perhaps some last minute bug slipped into the HTML5 export module because it was pretty tight.
    (but Francois was adding to the physics right to the last minute)

So for now maybe just build your game in the editor and if it works there once we get the exporter hammered on you will be finished

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do. I hope it gets sorted out. Ill look for the example and test it. Though I treat it as if scaling or rotating an active.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast