User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Clickteam Fusion 2.5 crashing after 10-15 min.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Please post a note in the bug tracker about it.
    The more info we can collect maybe we can reproduce the problem then its easy to solve.

Your problem rings a bell in my head from the beta test ... but I just can't remember what caused it.
    Just too many thing in my brain right now with system problem on the website

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've talked to Jeff on the chat-client, and he said something about not writing to registry. So i've tried to solve that with AVG PC TuneUP, but the crashing keeps on coming. But now it's after about 30-45 minutes of using the program. I've been really busy at work today, so i have not tried it more than a couple of times.

anyways, jeff? what should i write in the bug tracker when i don't know when or how it happens?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the crashing happen when you try to edit a condition? I have a similar problem and I have a very similar PC with the same CPU, ram amount and OS. I reported it in beta testing but nobody else was experiencing it and I couldn't reproduce it reliably. It's really hard to track down the issue further because it seems to happen at random for me.

http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/254

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, yes, its always when I'm editing a condition (i'm not sure if it's a right click that causes it, but thats when the error occurred for me) after about the same time). It just freezes, says it stopped responding and I close it. I haven't used it long enough to get the error to re-occur as of yet however.

Didn't realize there was a ticket on this. I made a new one as well, sorry about that guys. http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/781

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, since i don't have a serial-key to type in i'm not allowed to read or write in the bugbox. I bought the program through Steam, because the shop was down for so long, the humble-bundle was not valid for upgrading to 2.5(at the time :/ , but apparently it is now) and i can't find the serial-key on Steam.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ah darn...... we will have to enter the steam serial into the system here.....

Can you email a report to me? jeff@clickteam.com -- I will pass it along.
    Thinking now this type of crash wouldn't be anti-virus releated -- I must have misunderstood that crash is one where it start then quits right away.
    Splash screen vanishes.

This type of crash .. odd

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can also confirm this bug, happens randomly after 10-30 minutes... mmf 2.5 crashes, i think it only happens when editing something with expression editor.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you checked the event logs in your Windows system for the OS and/or applications? Any error reported? Do this right after it happens.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey sign me in.
    Got "stopped responding" after copy/paste events between frames. Only happened once and I was able to copy everything after the crash.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update on the crashing-issue:
    it has been a while since i had it, and have concluded that it has something to do when you editing something in the event-editor, so i have just been avoiding editing events for a while to enjoy this program. I have not sent you an e-mail to you Jeff about it, because i've read some replies here where they already have posted it in the bugbox.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast