User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Clickteam Fusion 2.5 crashing after 10-15 min.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 crashing after 10-15 min.

Hi,
    i'm rather new to this product, and i simply love it. I've been using the demo for a while and made a few games with it, so i decided to buy it when the mmf2.5 came out to steam.
    I bought it last night, and started to use it. I opened an old project that i created with ilikepopcorn's tutorial about animation with bodyparts just using the event editor. Sadly the crashing started after only using it for 10-15 minutes. Same thing happened again and again. To clarify it, the crashing accurs to fusion 2.5 itself, not the game i'm making/experimenting with. So i made a whole new project within the mmf2.5 to start all over, but the crashing keeps on coming back.
    Anyone has the same problem and/or know how to fix it, or maybe help me get this fixed? I really want to keep on using this amazing product!

thanks in advance,
    Hansi

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being a brand new product, there's going to be a couple of bugs upon release (not that I'm justifying it!) -- no doubt Clickteam will be working on all bug reports over the coming days/weeks and getting patches out to remedy the problems. For when one of CT do get around to reading this thread, no doubt they're going to ask for a bit more information - such as what you were doing when the crash occurred, which OS you're using it on, etc... thought I'd help you out and save you some time by suggesting you post that stuff now :-)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it fusion 2.5 that crashes or the game you're running? does the game crash if you build an exe? what version of Windows do use etc.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good thinking! thanks

The strange thing is that it happens just suddenly. What i mean is that i'm doing different stuff each time it happens. Just now i tried to attach a bodypart to another bodypart in the event-editor: -Always: Head: Set Y position to YTOP("Body").
    Just putting the "head"-active on top of the "body"-active, and it crashed when i hit "ctrl-s" for saving it. Another instance: -Always: Head: Set X position to X("Body"). Same thing happened again, crashed and wants to close the program.
    But then again when i'm thinking of it, it happens very so often when i'm trying to save the project. I will look more into it and see if i can find anything more specific.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fusion 2.5 that is crashing not the game i'm making/experimenting with. It does not crash if i make an exe out of it.
    I'm using Windows 7 64-bit. 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 Quad Core 2,7 GHz . 16 gb ram.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you scanned your system for malware?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed i have, nothing found.
    I tried re-installing the program, but the crash occured again after a few minutes. Now i was just setting the initial value of a counter to 3.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried running it as an administrator? If you have, then have you tried restarting your computer?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only problems I've ever had with any Clickteam software has been on a windows 7 64bit (my current setup) - I think I may have even had your problem, I'd recommend updating (or rolling back) your graphics card drivers to see if that fixes the problem.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having a similar issue. While working in the event editor, Fusion 2.5 Dev, it randomly crashes back to the desktop (Similar Setup, Windows 7 x64, 8GB RAM, AMD Phenom II Quad Core CPU) . Have the latest Drivers installed for Video. I also tried opening several applications that I have been working on, the editor intermittently crashes anywhere from 15 minutes to a half an hour. I only have 100 events right now. No malware that I'm aware of, issue is not occurring in MMF2.

May just be a bug with the editor?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast