User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problem in the Web-Shop?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Problem in the Web-Shop?

I' ve tried to buy CTF 2.5 today via the Webshop but when i Login with my Account and try to order, it says:
    "No carriers available for the address "Home Adress". and Error: None of your chosen carriers deliver to the address you've selected.

This is very odd because i' m sure i' ve entered all the Adress-Fields correctly. Does anybody know something about this Issue?

Thanks in Advance,

with Kind regards,

jahkri

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It' s also Odd because it should be the Download-Version and not the "physical" CD/DVD-Version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Salamanderpants,
    Well, i hope it gets sorted out very soon. Otherwise i' ll try to buy again in the Evening (if it still doesn' t work, i' ll try to create a new Shop-Account).
    With kind regards,
    jahkri

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried again and i realized that the same Error-Messages (like i wrote in the first Post) already appear just after a Product has been added to the Shopping-Cart.
    I' m trying to buy from Switzerland, perhaps that' s the Problem, but not sure though (also just figured out that the European-Webshop is Offline right now). Strangely the "Switzerland"-Shop seems to be Online but has the "Problem" i mentioned in the first Post.
    I d' realy like to buy the Upgrade together with the HTML5-Exporter, but it seems impossible right now. It would be Great if this Problem could be fixed asap.
    Thanks again for all Your Efforts,
    with kind regards,
    jahkri

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw the Thread from Danny ( http://community.clickteam.com/threads/83530-Clickteam-Fusion-2-5-Information-Examples-Tutorials-%28Physics%29 ) and i' m sorry for having posted this Thread here.
    I realy appreciate the Efforts from Clickteam for working out the Bugs. They must have had some sleepless Nights the last few Days. (I know the Stress before a major Software-Release by myself).
    I was just realy happy when i saw CTF2.5 in the Store... and then was not able to buy
    Thanks again for all Your Efforts and i' m still very excited and i' m looking forward to the new Features

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jahkri, I used the guest purchase option and then created an account, but there was an error after the purchase which turned out to be my mailing address. Clickteam's Jeff set it straight for me and I was able to download 2.5. I'm pretty sure the purchase also includes the CD (thus the reason for the mailing address error). Like you mentioned, they must be pretty busy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Twister,
    i got somewhat further today but was still not able to buy yet. This Time i was able to login to my Account (it even remembered the Products i added to the Shopping-Cart) and enter the Credit-Card-Information but somehow the Payment was not accepted through the Credit-Card-Payment-Service. I also think there' s still some Problems with the Web-Shop because when i go to the Products Page, there' s still a "Under Maintenance" Symbol showing and there are no Products listed to buy. I also saw that because i' m from Switzerland, i' m redirected to the Clickteam "World"-Shop. I' ve read in other Posts that there are different Shop-Websites for different Countries and Continents. I realy hope the "World"-Shop is functional soon again too.
    With kind regards,
    jahkri

PS: Could it probably has something to do with my Browser(s) (IE 11, FF 25) or my Internet Security Suite (Kaspersky 2013)?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try contacting Clickteam using their contact form in their main contact page through clickteam.com. You might also look through the News threads. The firewall I use is set up with strict settings as well as zero browser caching (Firefox) and my card was processed. I'd try the contact form and the News area for the latest info on order processing. Keeping trying!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you can email me about your progress and/or problems we can make sure to sort it out.
    I just noticed this thread here .... and haven't had time to really visit the forum other then cruise thru and look for noobie problems.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't seem to log into my account on the web-store. Is anything going on there?

I've tried password retrieval, but my email adress isn't known in the system, which I'm sure it was several months ago.

I'm trying to retrieve a license key for a Games Factory 2 download version. Anyone who knows more?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast