User Tag List

Thread: Testing inapp, just keeping popping up

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Testing inapp, just keeping popping up

I am testing my inapp purchases on my iOS game now, and there is a slight delay between you pushing the buy button and the actual prompt for buying pops up. I have noticed if you don't have an event in place to prevent several button presses, it is easy that you click the button like 5 times before the first prompt pops up. Then after this 4 more pop ups will pop up because of every time you pressed the button. Now something strange have happened though. I was testing and i could not get the prompt to show up so i mashed the button about 10 times. Then after i left the app the pop up started to appear. And the never stop! The only way to make them stop is to uninstall the app. If I install the app again the pop up starts as soon as the device is on, and this is when the actual app is not running. If I open the actual app the pop ups stops, which I find strange. If i close the app the pop ups continue to appear. First I thought they would appear the number of times I actually pressed the button when i mashed it. But by now I have closed waaay more pop ups then I pressed the button so they seem to be on a constant loop (about 100, not exaggerating). As soon as I close one another prompt will appear after a couple of seconds.

Any idea what I could do to make this stop so I can test the application again?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That sounds very odd!
    You should generally disable your buy button when it is pressed and display a 'loading' indicator of some sort. If you get an error or success you can hide the 'loading' indicator and activate the buttons again.

I don't know why it would keep showing those popups. It might be a bug with the operating system if too many popups are queued. Try restarting your device.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried restarting, the only thing that "solved" it was to remove the actual iap from itunes connect. But now i have got this other problems where the the buy button wont respond :/