User Tag List

Thread: Fusion 2.5 - Crash when I drag an image into the program

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusion 2.5 - Crash when I drag an image into the program

Hi!

I have a problem with Fusion 2.5, when I drag and drop an image into the program, it stops working and the APPCRASH message appears. I tried reinstalling the program but the problem persists.

My operating system is Windows 7.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What type of image file is it? (.jpg/.png/.bmp etc?) Does it happen with any file or just a certain type?

It may be a bug that's unheard of, in which case, report it to the Bug Tracker (link at the top-right)

I can successfully import files without crashes, so it could be something specific to your system. Try importing the file to an editor (eg. GIMP, or Microsoft Paint if you must ) and re-exporting it in case the original has some dodgy headers.

Alternately, if you wish, and it's a file you can distribute, attach it here and we can see if it'll import without crashing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Build 280.27 is in the list, the latest release. Take a another look, it's there.