User Tag List

Thread: Question about 2.5 Animation/Sprite editor.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about 2.5 Animation/Sprite editor.

Hi guys, i really want to buy CF 2.5 but before that I just need to know how the Animation/Graphic windows are right now, could someone post a Screenshot or point me to a thread of video with the new features?

edit: Well, nevermind, I just found a video on youtube and the animation editor still sucks =(

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, the animation/graphic editors are relatively similar to its predecessor with a few tweaks.

You can always use external graphic editors (I use GIMP, it's free too!), export as a .png and import them as files/animations into Fusion, which preserves the alpha channels (transparency) which could be a bit of a devious task otherwise in Fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main problem for me is the size of the Animation List, it should be dockable and resizable, it sucks SO MUCH having to scroll through that tiny list when you have tons of animations in one active.

And I really mish the handy Feature that MMF had to use numpad keys to auto-place hotspots.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Request the feature in the bug box there is a feature request option!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using numpad keys sounds like a good idea to bring back, you can reach out to Clickteam by putting it down as a feature request -- use the Bug Tracker in the top-right.

Edit: 2 mins slow, Jeff beat me to it!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diefox View Post
    The main problem for me is the size of the Animation List, it should be dockable and resizable, it sucks SO MUCH having to scroll through that tiny list when you have tons of animations in one active.
    +1 for this request