User Tag List

Thread: Frame by Frame Animation - Is it possible?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Frame by Frame Animation - Is it possible?

Hello everyone,
    I'm an Animator and I'm using MMF2 but still new to it (I'm from the era of Klik&Play and Click&Create).
    I apologise ahead about my bad English.

Some help from the experts here will be great!
    What I want to create in MMF2 is something like that but start with the simple features:
    1 - Drawing: I'm aware that there is a drawing object and it works great when I tested it before.

2 - Frame by Frame: Is it possible to make more than 1 drawing while saving the last one, so I can create animation?

3 - Frame Rate + Play: Is it possible to PLAY what I draw (lets say I drew 10 frames) and control the speed by changing the frame rate? (in real animation software we animate on 24fps /25fps /30fps) sometimes half, so it's need to be tweakable while PLAYING the animation.

4 - Exporting / Render: Great so we made an animation sequence of 200 frames, Can we export it to any format now?
    Either QuickTime / AVI / or Image Sequence such as: PNG sequence - Again, is it possible in MMF?

I'm not sure if the above questions are possible or not using MMF2, but if it is I would LOVE to get some help and example files / needed objects in order to make it work. The idea is making the basic features work, only later I will think of more features.

Can somebody please answer and even help me with some example files? since I'm not that good with MMF2 but example files are sometimes easier to learn how things done.

I hope to get some solutions from you guys, Thanks ahead and have a wonderful day!

* Sorry about my bad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMF2 has older drawing tools that Fusion 2.5 does not. I'm not even sure if 2.5 has these, but:

1) MMF2 can do frame by frame drawing, but the drawing tools are a little lacking compared to GIMP or Photoshop.

2) MMF2 cannot adjust frame rate while you play the animation. That's something I know GIMP can do, though.

3) You can export all of your frames, but not to a single file. You'd need to compile them yourself. If you do export, then the files will be static .jpg or .png and you will have to compile each frame yourself to make an animation.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your reply!
    I'm not trying to make the next photoshop, gimp or even simple as Easytoon...
    I'm trying to make something very simple but still have no idea how to make it.

The current drawing tool on MMF2 looks pixelish and simple, and it's perfect as long as it's working for my goal.

Exporting to PNG Sequence will be good too, because it's the most highest quality anyway and can be converted to any movie extension. I wish there was a way to export it as movie but I guess MMF2 can't do everything it has it's limits.

If anyone can share an example file for the: Forward < > Backward >> Play using the current draw tool it will be very helpful, I have no idea how to begin... that's why I ask the experts, but maybe I'll get the idea if I'll see an example file so I can explore it from MMF2.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone share a simple demo of something like that please?
    I'm really confused...

* I'm using MMF2 (not 2.5 yet)

Thanks ahead!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know, I still think using the good 'ol MS Paint -> copy / paste directly into each animation frame is the easiest method IMO.