2D Artist Looking for Work

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello,

I'm Emily and I'm a freelance artist available for paid work -- small commissions or part-time contracts. I'm currently booked up on revenue share projects, so I'm only available for hourly or fixed payment (fixed payment includes down payment).

I specialize in 2D game graphics, including:

- UI
    - backgrounds
    - 2D animations
    - concept art/illustrations

I've also successfully provided short 2D animations and full illustrations to clients.

For samples of my work, please visit emilyso dot com.

For samples of games I've worked on, please visit emilyso dot com slash games.

I greatly appreciate your time and consideration :) I hope you enjoy my work.

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.
    Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.
    Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• Hi there, your artwork is really nice. Not sure if I'd be able to afford you though.

Anyway, for some reason your artwork has reminded me of how few useful 2D stock game assets there are. I mean there are a lot of stock 3D assets that people can use in there games but for 2D assest it's rair to find one that has all the basic animations. Take a platformer characters for instance. They may have an attack and death animation but no walk animation, or a walk and jump animation but no death, attack or anything else. It's actually pretty hard to find a basic set of animations.

Maybe you should consider doing some good stock assets?

Anyway, have a good one.

Follow my game dev on twitter Please login to see this link.

• thank you :)

I've thought about doing stock 2D assets, especially 2D animations because those seem more scarce than environment or background art. But the thing is they're time-consuming and I feel like I'd have to make a lot of them in order to really put up a decent store. I'd rather work on personal projects... otherwise I'm working on contract gigs professionally and with friends.

Thank you so much again for your interest :)

• how much would you charge approximately for creating a logo for website? Version with and without custom made character + text. I know it depends, just wondering is it close to 50, 100 or more than 200?

• Ok, let me be more specific. what would be the approximate price of a simple logo that looks like the one in the header of Please login to see this link.
    I am referring to the image in the middle - a guy (stickman) foot kicking number 7 in '247', including the title, so both text and simple character... ? and .. do you do the whole thinking i.e. designing or the customer need to explicitly state what he wants.. regards!

• I'm available for work again :)

To ensure that I get your messages, please e-mail me at emilyso321@gmail.com -- I don't always get notified of replies nor PM's on the forums. I usually reply to e-mails within a day.

Here's a piece I did for Please login to see this link., a visual novel game (I did the character art, a team-mate did the background art):

Please login to see this link.

And here is a page of a graphic novel I'm working on, Please login to see this link.:

Please login to see this link.

• Available for work again :) Please feel free to email me at emilyso321@gmail.com

Here's some new art work I've done recently:
    Please login to see this picture.Please login to see this picture.
    Please login to see this picture.Please login to see this picture.Please login to see this picture.

• Available to work again :) Please feel free to e-mail me with project proposals at emilyso321@gmail.com

Here's some of my new work:
    Please login to see this picture.

• Available for work again! To ensure my receipt of your messages, please email me at emilyso321@gmail.com --

Thank you guys for the comments :) I appreciate you keeping up with my work!

Here's some new work!

• Available for work again! Please feel free to email me with paid project proposals.
    To ensure my receipt of your messages, please email me at emilyso321@gmail.com

Here's some new work:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!