User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is there (or will there be) a lacewing client for iOS?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Softwarewolf, I would do development but I'd need a Mac OS, and a Mac license - both of which are stupidly expensive.
    Looking at about £300-£1000 for it.

Tuna, try http://dark-wire.com/relay/ - if it's not in the downloads on the bottom, I'll add it.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I´m happy to help out crowdfunding an iOS port Phi! What do you think? I think we'd be able to get 1000 euros for you or more. !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phi if you like I can have you remote connect to my Mac so you can do the coding?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am bumping this now, as i am still VERY interested in getting an iOS port of the lacewing relay extension. I could happily part with about £100 or $150 for crowdfunding, and hope to see it made asap. For my sake you could skip the binary data, just make sure we can connect, set name, list+join channels, send tcp/udp string and int to channel and peers.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second for that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Count me in to help find this as well.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time for another bump, i would be extremely happy to see the lacewing relay client extension ported to ios runtime, i would even like to try myself, although i am not familiar with extension development.

i think i found the source here: https://github.com/matpow2/anaconda/...sions/Lacewing
    could it work if i somehow managed to convert this to the right xcode code and make an .ext file to put in the runtime/iphone/ folder?

it worked for the chartboost object (although my version was extremely limited), but that had the source available in the android runtime, and on lacewing it just says it's internal.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not use VMware to emulate the Mac OS? Mavericks is Free and VMware Player is also free =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2