User Tag List

Thread: Help with Lacewing Servers? - Possible Steam Integration -

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with Lacewing Servers? - Possible Steam Integration -

First of all i managed to create everything i need for a chatroom, But i am lacking a server, Do you have any suggestions for a server, Paid or otherwise it has to be closed to only people that use my program too. Must be 24 hours too.

i could host the server on my own computer but i cant get that to work at all

Also do you know if at any point the steam api will be used, i would love to be able to use steam connect, To sign in to the program and display information like achievments etc.

p.s * An extra question * In a Lacewing Chatroom enviroment - is it possible to have lets say a user put a word or numbers into a text field and have the system Chuck that Word or number out after a random/set time

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed quite a few threads of people looking for Lacewing servers. I have a couple of dedicated servers which are only lightly used and can host a couple. If you're interested send me a PM with what you need and I'll look into helping out free of charge :-)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the Steam part, you can't integrate your game with Steam without first getting your game/application onto Steam, or at least not without getting approval for putting your game on Steam first, which, well, let me put it this way: If you are a new developer, you shouldn't expect your game/application to get on Steam unless it already has a huge fan-base, which, in your case, since it isn't finished yet, it almost certainly doesn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry i wasnt clear, I'm not making a game

I've seen websites that have steam logins like This One and Was Hoping i could do something similar within the program.

Does that change anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll send you a pm when i get home as i'm at work now and not exactly sure what i need etc xD probz over the next few days