User Tag List

Thread: How to make custom button

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to make custom button

Hi, I have made a play button in Photoshop as seen here:
    Play Button.jpg
    and I made another button for when you press down on the iPhone to click it will make it look like you are pushing it down:
    Play Buttonclick.jpg
    My question is how do we make it so when I click the picture it will toggle the button click picture and then when I let go it will go to the next scene?
    Thanks in advance!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's one way to do it. It might have more events than what is strongly required, but it does the trick, and should be fairly easy to understand.

First off, make sure the PLAY object is an active object, with two animations: ButtonPressed and ButtonReleased.

* User clicks on PLAY

- PLAY: Set Flag 0 ON

* PLAY: Flag 0 is ON
    + Mouse is over PLAY
    * [NEGATE] Mousebutton is pressed
    - Go to next frame

* [NEGATE] Mouse is over PLAY
    - PLAY: Set Flag 0 OFF

* [NEGATE] Mousebutton is pressed
    - PLAY: Set Flag 0 OFF

+ PLAY: Flag 0 is OFF
    - PLAY: Set Animation to ButtonReleased

+ PLAY: Flag 0 is ON
    - PLAY: Set Animation to ButtonPressed

Create the events in exactly that order. This will cause the app to go to the next frame if the player releases the button. It will also make sure the action is not executed if the player slide the finger away from the button.

Tip: You may also use the Active System Box to make a button that functions the same, but in way less events. However, that wouldn't let you create the animation for the pressed button (it will instead display the button some pixels away from the original position)

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make a new active, make the first frame the normal button and the next one the pressed one.
    In the events:
    Always >>> Stop animation + force animation frame to 0
    Mouse over the active + Repeat while mouse button is pressed >>> Force animation frame to 1 (<<<Optional)
    Mouse clicked on active >>> Force animation frame to 1 + YOUR_ACTION_HERE

EDIT: Do these events exactly in this order!
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Create an Active Object.

Put your main button in the Stopped animation, set it to loop so it always plays it.

Create a new animation and call it Pressed

Put your pressed down button in the Pressed animation. Copy the frame twice giving you three frames in the animation of the button pressed down. Don't set this to loop but change the animation speed to something low such as 2 or 3.

In the Event Editor set up the following code:

User clicks on Play Button.
    >Change animation of Play Button to Pressed.

Pressed animation of Play Button has finished.
    >Next frame.

This will make the play button go for standard to pressed down for a second or so before going to the next frame. In the Pressed animation, the more copies of the frame you put in and the speed you set it at will dictate how long that animation plays for.
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could also use the normal button object and set it's type to Image. <_<

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys.

I have sameles problem but not unterstand what the correct way.
    I have active object (animation with 3 frames) and animation + sound play(loop) only by pressed mousebutton/touched finger.
    What i want: If i move mouse (finger) outside of this object should be stop sound and the animation AND reset object to animationframe 1. (anyway: its very bad, that in CTF 2 Things named Frame (Scene and Animation. I hope in new CTF 3.0 changed project frame in SCENE...) Ok back to my problem... I have solved that stop sound if i move mouse outside object, but not reset to animationframe 1 . Could you explan me the right way for this?

Best regards

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Boland View Post
    Create an Active Object.

Put your main button in the Stopped animation, set it to loop so it always plays it.

Create a new animation and call it Pressed

Put your pressed down button in the Pressed animation. Copy the frame twice giving you three frames in the animation of the button pressed down. Don't set this to loop but change the animation speed to something low such as 2 or 3.

In the Event Editor set up the following code:

User clicks on Play Button.
    >Change animation of Play Button to Pressed.

Pressed animation of Play Button has finished.
    >Next frame.

This will make the play button go for standard to pressed down for a second or so before going to the next frame. In the Pressed animation, the more copies of the frame you put in and the speed you set it at will dictate how long that animation plays for.
    I know it's old, but I need to give credit to your idea, it works great. Thanks