Fusion 2.5 CD-ROMs

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • In the USA we allowed people to pre-order the CD-ROM before it was sent to the duplicator.

They should be ready for shipping approximately mid January. Actually I am waiting for a couple builds with some new features and bug corrections till I actually get them duplicated.

A few people didn't see the note in the store so I wanted to post a note here for reference also.

If you live in an area where we didn't have the pre-orders of the CD-ROM -- We will offer the ability for you to get one after they have arrived in each area for a low cost. We didn't want to hold your shipping money quite that long as it will be a couple more weeks after they get back from the duplicator to make it to the UK, European Union and worldwide.

Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!