User Tag List

Thread: Problem installing export module MMF2.5

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem installing export module MMF2.5

Hello how are you all doing? First I just wanted to say that although this is my first post and I am new, I have been with clickteam since the beginning! I am in grad school now, but I actually went to a video game creation "camp" in 6th grade and was introduced to "click and play." From there my dad and I worked with Games Factory, and GF2, and my dad has MMF2. Since I have some free time I have invested in MMF2.5 and the export module for android because I have a few app ideas that are proving to be very difficult in Eclipse (java).

Okay so now the issue. I am getting frustrated with MMF2.5 because I bought it under the assumption that it was completely compatible with these add ons such as the Android exporter (which I bought) and extensions from MMF2. I went to go learn tutorials that needed extension packs 1 and 2 from MMF2 and it will not let me instal them because "I don not have MMF2 installed" (I have 2.5 but only purchased this because it was said to be compatible with MMF2 extensions.)

Now, I just tried to install the Android extension and I am getting the same problem Error dialogue : "MMF2 Android Exporter has not been totally installed becasue of the following reason:
    MMF2 is not installed, please install it before running this program."

Again I just today bought the Android extension that said it was for MMF2.5 so I don't know why it won't work. Can you guys help me with installing this and the extension packages? For the extension packages I really need them especially because of the token object and things having to do with data transfer. I am just a bit worried because I would have just built my stuff in MMF2 if I knew that all of the tutorials and packages were working for it but not for MMF2.5, I really hope that you all can help me, because I am excited to work on some apps!

Thanks so much,

Riptide

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go to "Settings" in the top right corner of the forums. Scroll down to My Products and enter your Android exporter key and 2.5 key (one at a time). Once you've added them you should be able to see the Android owners lounge forum (down near the bottom). Go there or click this link - http://community.clickteam.com/threads/83479-Download-links to find the Android exporter that works with Fusion 2.5.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your suggestion. I registered my product, and I went and clicked on the link and re-downloaded the Android exporter. It is still throwing the same error- saying that I need MMF2 when i have MMF2.5 installed. Now I clicked on your link and also downloaded the first version (my first try) earlier today from clickteam's site which claimed that particular exporter was compatible (or even made for) fusion 2.5. What am I doing wrong, certainly I should not need both MMF2 and MMF2.5 to use this right? Thank you again for your help!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the file name of the exporter installer you downloaded? If it has cf25 at the start, then it should work fine for your installed version of Fusion 2.5.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes it sounds like you have the version 2.0 installer file for Android.
    If you haven't yet found it in the owners lounge the send me a PM and I will link you.

When you purchase it from Clickteam you should get 2 installer files -- One for MMF 2.0 and one for Fusion 2.5
    As RysD posted if its confusing which one is for which look for the one that has cf25 at the start of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I see now, I do have the cf25 link also... sorry for missing that. Thank you guys for your help! I'm sorry if this next bit really belongs in another thread, but do any of you know a place to get extensions for Fusion 2.5? The big database that clickteam links to somewhere (or someone linked to from this site) seems to only work for fusion 2, at least the extension pack 1 and 2 would not download because I did not have fusion 2. I'm not terribly worried because there is plenty I can do as is, but I was just curious if extensions will be produced in the next few months, or if there is some way of manually installing the fusion 2 extension packs into fusion 2.5? When the extensions are available individually I assumed one would copy them into the extensions folder of Fusion, but the extension packs 1 and 2 that have a bunch of good stuff come as .exe and the installer won't run them without fusion 2.

Thank you for all of your help, I really appreciate it

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In 2.5 you can click on the Manager button in the Create New Object dialog to access, download, and update all extensions. The bonus packs are also available in the manager.