User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: HTML5 Server Side Setup

  1. #1
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Kimera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    HTML5 Server Side Setup

    Is there some form of guide to setting up the HTML5 to work on IIS? I am unable to get it to work when I copy it over to the web server. I have set up the mime type of application/octet-stream and that no good. I even tried changing the paths in the appcache file as those paths pointed to where the files are on my hard drive. I am at a loss but would be willing to read a guide if there is one.

    Please help!

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    Clicker

    Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    ASD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    1,809
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you should add "cch" and "cc1"to MIME type.

  3. #3
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    prester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >HTML5
    working on Microsoft-IIS/7.5.
    But, it was very simple setup on my server.

    New mime types add.

    extension = .cch : MINE type = application/cch
    extension = .cc1 : MINE type = application/cc1

    *.cc1 is zip archives.

    thanks

  4. #4
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Kimera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, I did that and it still did not work. I changed the .appcache to how relative URL rather than the full path, which was wrong as the path was to the files on my hard drive, still did not work. I repacked as a Devel Build and uploaded everything but the .appcache and that worked. When I know I have this pinned down and CT has a few bugs worked out, I am doing a Server Side setup guide. This drove me up a wall and I still don't feel it's right as I had to use the devel build rather than final build.

    Thanks again for your help it was the key as these other configuration I have tried without the additional mime types and it did not work then.


    Have a great weekend and happy holidays!

  5. #5
    Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Francois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montpellier, France
    Posts
    6,920
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I do not think you need to add the MINE Typesd for CCH et CC1, as I do for the type myself in the code, and load them as binary files.
    You must have though all the audio files defined, like m4a = "audio/x-m4a" etc.

  6. #6
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Kimera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no audio files in mine and without the mine types for CCH and CC1, even with relative URLS in the .appcache it still did not work. Only when I did both but that's just for me. I did have to do it on 2 servers though, both of which were IIS.

  7. #7
    Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Francois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montpellier, France
    Posts
    6,920
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Chrome is very annoying with appcache.
    It seems that it keeps the application files forever, even if the files on the server change. So if you have checked the "use offline" property in the application, Chrome will keep on displaying the initiial, first application where you checked this property forever.
    Cleaning the history and data elements of the browser does not resolve the problem all the times. On my side, it is only by changing the build directory and the name of the application that I can get the new code.
    So I do not know if I want to leave this property in the application property page, unless Chrome corrects its behavior.

Similar Threads

  1. Server-side logic with lacewing
    By ac3raven in forum Multimedia Fusion 2 - Technical Support
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11th July 2013, 04:55 AM
  2. Server Side Saving/Loading iOS Specific
    By cfullerNY in forum iOS Export Module Version 2.0
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th May 2013, 05:27 PM
  3. Saving/editing/loading a large level, server-side.
    By SergeantBiscuits in forum Multimedia Fusion 2 - Technical Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23rd March 2012, 04:42 PM
  4. PHP Server side app needed to...
    By Tuna in forum SWF/Flash Export Module Version 2.0
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 28th August 2010, 04:59 AM
  5. MOO documentation of SERVER side
    By Patrick in forum Multimedia Fusion 2 - Technical Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th July 2006, 01:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •