User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What I have found with HTML5 (client and server)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation What I have found with HTML5 (client and server)

Don't know if I would call these bugs but in building an HTML 5 page this is what I found.

http://www.quickcodecash.com/html5/q...cashintro.html (does not work in IE 11, should work in IE 9, works in Chrome, don't know about FF)

1. In putting the big Q on the first page that fades in. I had it moving to the top and shrinking but in HTML5 the Q would go back in to the middle of the frame on it's own. Thought that was odd. Changed it so that it just fades in then moved to next frame.

2. The buttons and text on the next frame. When I created them in place I could see the full graphic flash then start the transition. I then created them outside the frame, hid them, moved them in to place and showed them. I still saw the flash of the full image on each button and text (text is an active object btw). The resolution was the very cool new event under the timer object that allows you to call an event after X amount of time. I used it to call the event with a delay and the event un-hides the active objects just after they would have flashed.

3. Setting up the server. This was kinda odd but I got it to work. Not saying this is how it should have worked but it worked for me.
    a. Add the mime types needed on my IIS server
    1. .appcache = application/octet-stream
    2. .cch = application/cch
    3. .cc1 = application/cc1
    b. I placed the final build on the server but it did not work so I had to upload the developer build version. It worked but I had to hand edit the .appcache file so the files it pointed to relative paths rather than full paths. (/default.htm rather than c:\mynewhtmldirectory\default.htm)

I hope this helps someone
    Thanks to all those who helped.
    Special Thanks to ASD and Prester for helping me get the last of it worked out while I still had a little hair left on my head.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the details of the settings, configurations.

>I still had a little hair left on my head.
    It was my pleasure

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have updated the HTML5, still have to use the developer build but it works well in Chrome.

One of the other things I have noticed is that I had issues with triggering an event under the timer object with another event from the timer object. Even having more than one of these in an event line within the event viewer seemed to make the app act funny. Some events would fire some times and some would not and as I changed the event trigger timing I could get some to work but then others would stop. I had to keep one triggered event per event line to get what I wanted. Just and FYI!

Good luck!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you could have an example for me that does not work in the bugbox...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was unable to re-create the issue with the Q, must have been an issue I created. Odd as I could not get it to stop the first time around.
    I was able to post 3 bug reports.

1. Active Object Flash
    2. Timer Event Issues
    3. Will not work in Final Build

All 3 have an MFA for you to look at.

Hope this helps!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oops!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The runtime njow works on IE11 and almost every browsers since the last 5 years.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Franscois, sorry but there is a javascript error in Transition.js in the Open transition. I had posted it in the forum and will be posting it and some other things today in the bug section. Other than that I have found no other problem but any active with the open transition will hit the js error and prevent the html5 from moving forward in IE11.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    True that I have not checked transitions.
    But I do not recalol receiving your bug report. Can you send the link to me? And I will correct it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was Bug/Issue Report #1075 and was closed 23 days ago. It happens to any active you set with a fade in transition of open. Did not think you needed a file to test as it can be set up in less than a minute.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast