User Tag List

Thread: WIP: Children of Liberty - Tea Act (est. release 12/14)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WIP: Children of Liberty - Tea Act (est. release 12/14)

Hey all! This is a game I've had in mind for a while, and Fusion 2.5 has finally made it possible! It's a spinoff to my still in-development title Children of Liberty, a physics puzzle game, sorta kinda ala Angry Birds. Your goal is to destroy tea crates in Boston Harbor during the Boston Tea Party in 1773. You do this by throwing MORE crates into the harbor AT them! I've been working on it for a week and it's already playing really well.

I'm 5 levels in, another 5 to go for the tutorial and end of the prototype, at which point I'll figure out what I want to do with it, like permanently switch focus to mobile (though the framerate is pretty bad on my Galaxy S3, not sure why), keep it on PC, etc. It's simple enough that I can do just about anything with it.

If you'd like to give it a test, let me know! I only know of one major bug involving crates not stopping at the bottom of the screen, which prevents other crates from spawning (that part's hard coded in to prevent abusing multipliers) but you can hit R to restart a level.