User Tag List

Thread: Retrieve state of group?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Retrieve state of group?

I usually bind a string divided with NewLine$ to display values when I am developing and debugging. However I would like to be able to retrieve the state of groups (if they are active or not). Is this possible in an easy way?
    The only way I know now is to insert two new always condition and have them set a value to 1 or 0 (one always above the group that sets to 0, and one inside the group that sets to 1) and then reference that value. This is a very clumsy and unflexible way to do this though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, no need to that. Here is the conditions for it:

CheckForActivation.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh maybe I was unclear. I mean i want to retrieve the info to a string or a counter. In the same way you can retrieve if a flag is "on" or "off". I want to add it a string event like this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-25_161704.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5Mac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't think you can directly but indirectly you can have an event that is 'group "x" is activated?' then you could set an action, i'm pretty sure you can negate it too but thats probably not very resource sensitive, just like popcorn stated.

I can't see where in that string it references the group name, but the only option is the above method unless you have an extension which can call the group id.

hope it helps

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a flag info retrieved to a string. Very easy and convenient for debugging.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-26_124529.png

I want to be able to do the same with a group, without having to do a ton of extra events for every group i want to track and bind them to values for all the groups. Just to see if a group is activated or not (like with a flag), with a value 1 or 0.