User Tag List

Thread: Thank You Click Team

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank You Click Team

I have been a programmer for over 30 years and I have been using a version of MMF for about 20 years now. I just wanted to take a moment to thank Clickteam for all the hard work and dedication they have put in to this product. CF 2.5 is a great product and I am very excited about the potential in this product.

Thanks Clickteam for all you do!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have think too, thanks Clickteam!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having so much fun with F2.5, so I would like to thank CT as well. Developing games was my dream since I was a little child, so you can imagine my happiness when I first discovered and bought TGF (a loong time ago, physical CD distributed by Europress, which I still have with its manual and all. 'La Fabbrica dei Giochi', this was the name of the product in Italy). So, thanks Clickteam: I wish you keep developing your awesome products, making them better and better, so that more and more people all around the world can enjoy the awesome experience of expressing their own creativity with game creation.