Thread: Builtin HTML5 Exporter in CF 2.5

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Builtin HTML5 Exporter in CF 2.5

Hi,

I am wondering what the difference is between the built-in HTML5 export in CF 2.5 and the HTML5 exporter I can purchase separatly. Is there some feature comparison matrix somewhere?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Urbiman, please check out this Thread about the HTML5-Exporter:
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/84084-html-5-included-with-CT-Fusion-2-5

The Limitations are mentioned by Yves in the Thread above. Basicaly the Limitations are: Limlited number of frames, objects and events + splash screen.

With Kind regards,
    jahkri

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

thanks for your reply. Sadfully I can not access the post you mention ("you do not have permission to access this page").

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The post by Yves, which was in response to a question from maxx, reads as follows:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    >> SO you are saying it is simply that the limited HTML 5 exporter is simply not out yet,
    >> and will be added either in a future patch

That's correct.

>> Has there been any word as to what exactly those limitations would be?

Limlited number of frames, objects and events + splash screen.

>> And when it will be released?

ASAP
    Plans may have changed since then, but back at the 2013 Click Convention the examples given for limitations were 3 frames, 20 objects and 100 events + splash screen: "We will release a free demo version [of Fusion 2.5] that will include the HTML5 runtime. It's going to be a limited version. For example, you won't be able to have more than twenty different objects at the same time on screen, or more than three frames, or more than a hundred events. But, apart from these limitations, you will be able to create games with it, and make them in HTML5. You will have a splash screen when you run the game, that's all. If you go over the limits the game will run for one minute with a countdown in the top left."
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    I just upgraded to Fusion 2.5 and do not see the HTML5 export option under my build types. Also, I am not sure how to update the other exporters to work with Fusion 2.5. How should I do this? Thanks,
    Brett

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The built-in version of the HTML5 exporter hasn't been finished yet. As of now, you can get the full version of the HTML5 exporter, or wait for the free version to be finished. As for updating your exporters, I think you'd need to look at the Owner's lounge for each exporter and download it from there.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for some reason i thought html5 exporter was going to be free to all users of f2.5. Obviously not quite..

Is there any benefit to using html5 over flash (besides the flash exporter not being ported to 2.5 yet).

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    There are many benefits, particularly much wider compatibility including iPhone and iPad devices where it will work natively in mobile safari. Newer versions if Android also do not support flash, so the same applies here too.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when you run mmf2.5 games in html5 on these mobile devices- do you have access to the device specific controls (multy-touch, gyroscope,etc)?

What are the disadvantages of html5 exported game on Android as compared to Android exported game on android?

Can you deploy an html5 exported game to google store or the app store?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since you brought up html5, how does this tool compares to Construct, as I am interested in making html5 games.