User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: KeyStore Generator Tool

Clicker The Games Factory 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm using the keystore from this topic. And I've got the quirks mostly worked out by now. However a thing I feel would be beneficial: When generating the keystore file, would it be possible to keep the console window up so I can extract the SHA1 code listed? I need this to authorize my app with google play services. And my guess is that most here would find that useful as well.

Oauth1.jpg Oauth2.jpg

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour j ai réalisé il y a pas mal de temps une version de keystore avec des petit plus comme ce que vous demande (récupération du md5 ,SHA1,SHA256) avec une sauvegarde de tout les info dans un fichier txt.
    Hello I realized there some time a version of keystore with little more like what you demand (recovery of MD5, SHA1, SHA256) with a backup of all the information in a txt file.

keyStore Generator Plus Version 1.03

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please I don't speak French, but this looks awesome. Just what we need. I'm working on my own system as well.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello
    Thank you
    currently this minimal release
    But a pro version is under development.

I made little be open a new discussion here as c is to talk about the version of Danny.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    what is important and miss is a report button , somehow a text file with the information for you to save, loosing or forgetting a password render the certificate useless and with this the possibility of update the application which use it.

another point, you may use the same certificate with several key inside and none seems to have this ability, so the idea is to open a certificate and if his have some key inside you must list them and give the opportunity to add a new one.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks yes this will definitely come handy. A save / load function would be really awesome as well.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My app runs fine on my Android until I do this process and enable Release Mode. Then the app crashes: "Unfortunately, App has stopped working."

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I literally started a new application, Copy/Paste everything into it and use the SAME settings. Build app, it works... strange?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CORRECTION: App still not working.
    The app works on my really old Android but when I try it on my newer Android it says "Unfortunately, App has stopped working"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FIXED? I lowered the Target Android to 2.3 and it works fine now. Im still using api 25.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast