User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Android IAP Definitive Guide

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You have mixed an old runtime with the extension are you using the latest build?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like a dope! You were right, that was it. I'm so happy though. When I tried to compile a test last night I panicked when it didn't work. I thought it was the end of all things. Thanks for the help!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another question- I can't seem to "consume" the items. I have a test account setup, and the first purchase of every item goes fine! But after that I can never repurchase the same item, whether it's an unmanaged item or a managed item, and it doesn't seem to matter how many times I consume it. The purchase buttons just don't work after the first use. Even after restarting the game, the items can never be bought again.

EDIT: Getting error:6 when trying to consume anything.

Ok, so it only lets me buy each item once, and lets me buy each one again after I've recreated them in Googleplay. That means that even though I set them as "un-managed", Googleplay is still remembering that I bought them, which means that the game is using billing v3, and NOT billing v2. Because Google states that in billing v3, it treats unmanaged as though they were managed. In other words, they are phasing out unmanaged items. So that must mean that I'm outputting a game thats programmed to "speak" to v2, even though it's actually using v3. How can I make sure I'm using the correct billing version? I think I'm making apks that use v3, and that's why it's having errors.

Well I'm screwed. There's no reason why it shouldn't work. Error 6, over and over. So I can't consume a product, and I can't buy it again, even though it's unmanaged. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What version of Google developer console your account have the new one or the old?

if you have the old you will need to remake the articles in the new console and of course all of them will be managed, so you can only buy once, before consumed them.

the error 6 is a rare error, and is because you want to consume an article that can not be consumed. this is because is comes from unmanaged.

so now in the new console version you need to recreate your article "all managed" and you can purchase and consume again them.

please let me know how it goes.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hadn't considered it might be something on the Google-side that I needed to update. I'll look into that, thank you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might be a silly question, but where I can find the IAP Object?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It comes with the export for you that have developer, are you using the last build 258.rc2?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmm May be, I am still in 257.

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a question to be sure. I don't need to sell may option, I just need to sell the option from demo to complete version, so If I want to have an option to buy the "complete" version of my demo version, I can use this system and add just an option to buy once to validate the complete version ?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    i don┤t know if i correctly understand your question.

but let think this way you have a full package that is limited to demo unless, the apk verify that the specific product belong to user and change a flag for full use.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast