Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Android IAP Definitive Guide

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I will definitely do this then.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a lesson about saving of player's purchase remotely and tie it to his google account ?

I have not found.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    I am trying to get in app purchases to buy coins in my application but for some weird reason I cant get it to work. It detects my SKU but when I click the buy button it doesn't work.
    I went by your tutorial step by step and set the apk in production on the android developers website.
    I am very stumped and am wondering if someone could help me out.
    Thanks in Advance!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made an example for iap for android and ios. It's located in the example/guide section..

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    UnicornMan - Strange, I have just implemented IAPs into my latest development and it works (albeit Google swapped a few things around). You HAVE to now publish your App to BETA first and always test in 'Release Mode' using BETA in your Google Play Developer Dashboard.
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Perry's example and published my app to BETA first and tested it in Release Mode but for some odd reason it says I bought it and doesn't allow me to click it again to buy it again.
    I am very confused and don't know what to do.
    Sorry about the trouble but is there something wrong with your example files Perry? :http://community.clickteam.com/threads/90751-IAP-Examples-for-IOS-and-Android
    I copied the code and changed everything to work with my in-app purchases from the unlock frame in Perry's example but for some reason it keeps on making the object disappear as shown in the example if purchased. I am trying to get it so I can purchase it multiple times but for some odd reason it just wont work.
    I hope this is fixable and we are able to figure what is wrong.
    Thanks in Advance!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it used to work... but like Danny said, Google made changes... you have to have it live in Beta.
    Does it tell you that you are the owner and cannot buy it ?
    if not, then did you try deleting the demo from you device and re-install it? maybe the ini file is left behind , since it's reading the ini file..
    if purchased = 1 then the item will disappear. (make a button to clear the purchase/ini file)
    Otherwise post a the file with that part, so we can look at it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tested my app with the button to clear the purchase/ini file but that did not work.
    I am also trying to figure out how to have user purchase the item multiple times for example when user pays for object and purchase turns to one have purchase turn to 0 so the user can purchase it again. For some reason it stays at one and I think it is because it memorizes the phone and does it.
    Here is an example file of the mfa: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wby3wzgc3z...ample.mfa?dl=0
    Thanks in Advance!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You need to 'consume' the item if you want the user to be able to buy multiple. So if it's a 'health portion' you can allow them to buy one at $1.99 or whatever, you must then store this in an INI or Array file and consume the purchase, so that the user can purchase another if he wants. A user can only purchase one of each item until it is consumed. Most data is stored on Google's servers now, linked to their Play (Gmail) account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I changed my Gmail account on GooglePlay but it did not do anything, it still wont show up.
    Is there an example for consuming for the Android in-app object?
    Thanks in Advance!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast