I am sure that will be soon!
... new things are coming ...
I got developer =)
Does anyone have an example mfa of doing this? for some reason i'm having a issue replicating it.
I have same problem to load the 3 sample of chartboost. When I try to open it, it tell me to install Android Dialog.mfx
In the extension manager, I can see I have the New Android dialog control installed and up to date.
I'm on R281.2 Unicode. How can I solve that ?
weirdly the chartboost object only shows up when i am making a pc project. I have to then cut and paste the object into my android project. Very weird!?
a re install fixed it. I think im having some success with chartboost now.
I spent a while last night getting chartboost working with my android app.
I set it to trigger after a global variable was reached.
Now, I got this working BUT it doesn't really seem to show ads that often. When i did the test adverts, it seemed to show each time.
I turned that off, and it rarely does anything when the variable has been reached. I think i have seen a proper advert once out of the many times i tried (in contrast IOS displays
ads every time without fail).
Make sure at least one of your campaigns is set to show all ads (from 0.5$). If you want to show more expensive ads, or have any other filters, have another campaign doing that, and set the priority of the all-ads campaign to low. This way you make sure that an add is shown whenever possible.
Hmm ill have another look, as i said i didnt have to do any messing with the IOS one to get it to work though.
I am also having a problem where my ad isn't showing very often.