Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have asked the creator of Tomatoes Vs Onions what version of the Ouya exporter he used. Maybe Nippe can try to install that version since he's using MMF2 and see if the problem persists. I'll post an update when I hear back from him.

Here is a video of what happens when I try to launch my MMF2 apps (don't question the strange decor or app icons haha). The clicking sound is not me pressing buttons, just the blinds on my window being hit by the heater.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news BiznessMan?

The video is accurate of what happens on my OUYA as well. (both my own apps & blast example)

I'm ready and willing to try things out, to solve this problem. Just tell me what I can do to help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Nippe, I haven't heard anything from the Ouya support since the last time I posted.
    The guy who made Tomatoes Vs Onions is just telling me that his current version of the Ouya exporter works fine. So I have no idea what is going on. I'm trying to decipher the logs but I'm not sure what most of it means. All I know is, some people are having this issue (Just you and I as far as I know) and some people aren't. As we both confirmed, games published in the store are working fine and our apps work if you exclude the Ouya plugin. I still am assuming that it has something to do with the way the Ouya plugin is initialized conflicting with the latest firmware. I'll keep trying to stab at it and find an answer but I'm empty handed as of now

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I took some minutes (a half hour) testing your application and as i mentioned to you before it works fine here. (i will try to make a movie of it so you may see it).

but the most important thing here is that in your code you are using key press "space bar", why do you that, if you can read button "O" from player 1?

also notice that you are reading the OUYA controller to detect button "O" pressed, but when you really need to check for this button?,

- Is when you get counter 3 or 4 equal 1, right?

so why don┤t you make this to be the first condition to check, does not make sense to check for button "O" when the player have not cached the yellow glow, right?

this will keep and forcing the lecture of the controller when not need it, "time is a treasure in Android".

here is the link for your application with the modifications mentioned above.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...last_modif.mfa

please test this version and let me know

Also verify that you don┤t have anything in the cache for download during the test, if not you will see a lot of request for this in the log.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try it in a little bit, but also remember I did the simple test app that just showed the frame rate and that crashed as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Ouya support has gotten back to me and said they are completely perplexed as to why this is happening and they have no further suggestions.
    Nobody knows why this happens and it only seems that Nippe and I are affected. I will try to figure things out myself and if I somehow find a solution I'll update this thread

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Can i ask you if you have any external storage devices attached to the console now?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed that you are using Quick backdrops on this example. OUYA has very limited memory. You need to optimize your games for optimal performance.

OUYA runs on android, and Android has problems handling quickbackdrops. It's best to put a normal backdrop.

I'll post an example in a little bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FVivolo View Post
    Can i ask you if you have any external storage devices attached to the console now?
    No external devices are plugged in

Quote Originally Posted by Sparckman View Post
    I have made at least 10 examples that do not work. Most of them are simply 1 active object or a counter. As Nippe and I both have said, the applications run just fine without the Ouya plugin.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast