Thread: ForEatch compability

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ForEatch compability

I have recently updated MMF2 to MMF2.5 and noticed one thing:

program "ExtensionView for MMF2" list compatible runtimes as windows, java, flash and anaconda.

but extension downloader integrated in MMF2.5 lists only windows.

what information is correct?
    will it work with flash exporter?
    if not, can I make it somehow (like putting forEach form MMF2 to MMF2.5)?

Lukáš

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks, but i dont need tutorial. i need to know if it is going to work with flash exporter. (as i don't have it and so i can not test it)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new 2.5 features(inbuilt ForEach) do not work with Flash yet, but the ForEach object does work in Flash.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the built in ForEach doesn't let you compare against the fixed value of an iterated object.. that's one feature that is holding me back from using it as a total replacement of the ForEach extension. Maybe a feature Clickteam could add? I feel like if they are trying to replace the extension, they need to cover what the extension could do.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why would you need to compare to the fixed value of the object? The object is already selected when the On each condition is called, this means that an action on these objects will only occur on the very instance of the object explored by the loop. You do not need to select the object with a comparison to the fixed value.
    And if you really want to compare with the fixed value, just put AFTER the on each, a "Compare to fixed value" condition. It will compare to the value of this very object.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I worded that wrong. My problem is when I want to keep track of objects when doing nested ForEach loops.

So for example if I do a ForEach "test" through object1 and then in that ForEach I run another ForEach "test2" for object2, then inside ForEach "test2" loop I want to still be able to refer to the object1 being iterated.

It's far easier to be able to compare the object's fixed value to the fixed value for the current iteration of ForEach "test" then it is to have to go and set some flag for object1, then check for that matching flag in my second ForEach event in order to associate that object.

It sounds confusing but basically with the built in ForEach, you can't keep track of the iterated objects inside of nested ForEach loops without flagging them. But by being able to call the fixed value of an object in whatever ForEach I want, it's much easier and cleaner.

What I'm saying is there is no way to specify which foreach loop you want to pull information from. It's a one and done deal.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the built in for each loop doesnt have just "on loop" without the object being selected.

Thats my grievance to that.