User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Screen zoom object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screen zoom object?

Francois said the screen zoom object would be for all platforms except C++ (windows and within mmf)
    Flash is in beta (according to owner's lounge) so hopefully it will be ported later, but android doesn't have that tag, so i assumed the new features would already be implemented?
    But when i export it says the screenzoom object is not supported.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I believe James is still working on Screen Zoom for Android.
    So its not yet implemented.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was about to ask this. Guess I need to resize for now..

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any update on this ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember correctly, Clickteam has said it would be too extensive of a job to do for windows.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/84459-Screen-Zoom-IOS?p=617541#post617541
    Quote Originally Posted by PsichiX View Post
    What i can say for now: i don't know about that Screen Zoom object, but soon it will works in built-in functionality of CF 2.5 on every platform that support shaders, couse of vertex shaders experiments results that i'm doing with Yves. So still there is a hope to working zooming
    any news on this ^?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by krolik View Post
    ClickTeam can not keep up with the development. Sorry but it looks like CT has a problem with a provide a basic functionality. XNA stands on the site, no shaders for mobile platforms, PS Vita exporter cancelled, no social media integration, no chartboost for IOS... I can not take any commisions because dont have basic functionality. Im really frustrated ...
    I'm afraid I agree with you there. I love the clickteam products, but we are promised extensions which never come and it's very difficult to recommend the software when it fails to do basic things that other software do out off the box.

Clickteam needs a person or two working exclusively on extensions - i just hope they rectify these issues soon because they have great software but other products will take over if they don't keep up.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think once Clickstore is online and the SDK download center opened up we will see a flood of people to begin releasing extension objects.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope so Jeff, but I don't think it's ideal to rely on your users to create (pretty much) essential extensions when they should really be offered as standard.

It's also been 8 months since fusion 2.5 was released and even back then the clickstore was due online "soon". I purchased the dev version because it seemed like a lot of these extensions where coming soon (ie i assumed we could get chartboost/facebook support pretty soon) and I have kind of felt fusion 2.5 would have done me fine for the time being. That's partly my fault though for assuming.

I do think the clickstore has great potential though in the long run =)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes I can understand that.

We have added Fernando directly on Android and Flash and are actively looking for other programmers to hire.
    We are working on hiring an HTML5 export module programmer so hopefully that works out.
    So we haven't been sitting completely still. -- Slower then we wanted sure I will agree to that.

Updates for Android, Flash, iOS, and HTML5 are all in the pipeline with some new objects and features in Android that should be pretty exciting!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast