User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Build 281.0 (beta)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All my retests so far are looking really good. Accelerometer on Android working for me, physics work great (windows and Android). The only issue that I've come across that does not appear to be fixed is setting position to the action point (still using the hotspot).
    Andy H @ ovine.net
    Awful Jokes - a new cartoon every day: http://awful.ovine.net/
    Ovine's games: http://www.ovine.net

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    You can download the latest BETA directly from the forum in the owners lounge(s). Just register your serial number on the forum to gain access...
    Hi Danny. I didn't think the forum betas were compatible with the steam version.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The steam has option to download beta versions... But CF has nothing
    Yes, we didn't upload this beta on Steam.

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/84523-Build-281-0-(beta)?p=617968&viewfull=1#post617968

As it seems stable enough we are going to release it very quickly as official version anyway.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope that the new print bug is fixed then, along with the Tab bug...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there an easy way to downgrade from this beta? re-installing the previous build (280.32) does nothing.. my Fusion 2.5 still says build 281 ?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    re-installing the previous build (280.32) does nothing.. my Fusion 2.5 still says build 281
    Hmm, weird. Do it again. Are you sure you install the full patch and not a simple exporter?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry.. yes you're right, I was re-installing 281 had both exes on the desktop.. argh! thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    In the change log(build 281.0) it's writing
    - iOS: Scrolling issue fixed

On my game,the issues is still present.
    Compiled with the last build(281.0) Project Final Xcode Ios) with Xcode 5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm that non-scrolling layers (coefficient set to 0) still doesn't work on iOS. It scrolls in the opposite direction of the mainlayer. I have active objects in it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4