User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to embed html5 game in website

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to embed html5 game in website

Hi,
    I just got the html5 exporter and would like to know how to embed an html5 game in a web page. I have been doing this with Flash but I am not sure how to do it in html5. Here is an example of what I would like to do...
    http://biomanbio.com/GamesandLabs/Ce...nimalCell.html
    Notice that the game is embedded in the page. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks,
    Brett

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

You can use Iframe to include your game in a web page. Iframe must be the size of your game screen size to show your game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Sloxone,
    I will try this. Have a great day,
    Brett

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    The inline frame method works but I am having a difficult time sizing the game correctly. I have a webpage and I want the size of the game to be 640 x 480. For some reason, the html and CSS files generated by the html5 exporter cause the game to have extra padding and scroll bars so the game doesn't fit neatly in this space even when I make it 640 by 480. Is there a way to make it so that the Clickteam files are exactly 640 by 480 within Fusion 2.5? Do I have to manually alter the CSS after putting it in my webpage? Thanks,
    Brett

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The scroll bar appears when the content of the iframe is bigger than the fram itself. You could try expanding your iFrame a little bit, try with 5 or 10 more pixels. Visually it won't make a difference as the iFrame can be made completely invisible. Unless it interferes with your website layout.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Player,
    I am returning to this problem and still having difficulty. If I expand my iFrame by much it disrupts the flow of the webpage. How do I make the iFrame invisible and/or remove the grey border and all of the padding around the actual 640X480 frame that is my game? I was messing around in the html document but couldn't get that border and padding to go away. I'd appreciate any suggestions because I can't fit the html5 apps on my site the way they are building currently. Thanks,
    Brett

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have iframed my app's index.html into another webpage without any problem. But I've had to build my app with the property "Resize display to fill window size" checked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Olivier,
    When I try this the application appears as a blank white screen on my website. I don't see any of it. When I do build and run with this option, however, I see the application but it fills the whole computer screen. On my website, it does not show up in the iframe though. Any thoughts on what is occurring here? Thanks,
    Brett

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all,

I have posted a sample in The App Builders Network group here...
    http://community.clickteam.com/group.php?discussionid=117&do=discuss

You can download the HTML and the MFA as well as see and example.

Good Luck!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Kimera,

Which think that it is the best way of monetizing an HTML5 game?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast