I'm really on a tight schedule to get a working build for iOS to 2 major publishers in the industry. So I pretty much need these bugs worked out soon.
I'm having 3 bugs here that aren't present in the windows API.
1. First layer isn't scrolling right. (Clouds should stay still and only move during path movement.)
2. Water Quickback drops appear and disappear. (Could be backdrop issue or layer issue.)
3. Player jumps in the beginning. (Had this bug in the windows API due to not ordering the events correctly, but fixed it. The jump bug exists in the iOS build and when the frame restarts the bug isn't present any more. This could be due to a bug in the iOS Exporter that's not ordering the events correctly.)
Here is a video that shows the bugs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y3iAPCbNms
and here is a video of how it works in Windows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NggnI5MLx3s
(P.S. I can't upload the mfa due to contacts with major publishers for this game's release. I can e-mail it to who needs to look at it if possible?)
EDIT: More bugs…
First video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbqOmRhxiNc
1. Certain backdrops tend to flash during scrolling.
2. Particles are not appearing on the screen, but slows the game down dramatically to a halt.
3. Issues with events not being ordered correctly in the iOS Exporter.
Second Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UM6uiPz3yM
1. Layers appear when scrolling upwards
2. Quick Backdrops are replaced with black bars.
Third Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EubtpJ_xH_Y
1. When player changes layers his position gets effected.
2. More random backdrops vanish and appear.
I know this is a lot of bugs, but I sure hope it is helping you guys iron them out.